Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cinnamon Bun: Chapter 3.3 "Personal Fitness"

Last time with the Diffys, the newest addition, Salem, was born. This time...

Emily loves her babies.

 Especially this one.
 I noticed that we have a summer gnome now, although he never seems to move.
 Just fishing at our neighbor's residence at night. Nothing too strange.
 Oooh angelfish.
 Emily: "If you hop on my arm, we could be friends and I'll play with you and feed you and--"
 Emily: "OUCH!"
 Emily: "Fine then, friendship over!"
 Well, let's see what Cinnamon Bun is doing. Ah, something important.
 Cinnamon Bun: "Buck! Hurry! Get out of here!"
Buck: "Bu-bu--"
Cinnamon Bun: "But what?!"
 Buck: "Erin, she's--!"
Cinnamon Bun: "In labor!!!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "Now don't worry, I'll get you to the hospital in the fire truck!"
Erin: "I'm not worried, I just wish Nervous were here."
Cinnamon Bun: "I do, too. General! The fire's out; everything's taken care of!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "Do you need me to go in with you?"
Erin: "No, thank you. Nervous will be here any minute."

Just an explanation: Erin is Loki Beaker's sister. After Nervous escaped moved out of the Beaker household and into his mother, Olive Spector's, household, he and Erin married and they now have several children. I like to think that Erin always thought her brother was horrible and felt sorry for Nervous. She helped him to escape and then they fell in love. Which is cute. Their name is now Beaker-Subject.
 That explanation was so long that we almost missed Salem growing up.

He has C.B.'s coloring, except Emily's blue eyes.
 Hmm...

This is Salem's playroom now.
 Cinnamon Bun has reached the top of the firefighting career and now has his own fire truck and alarm.
 Salem is old enough to participate in some park activities now.
 I'm not sure why they took him out so late, though. I think C.B. and Emily are a little clueless as parents.
 Emily: "Maybe coming out here in the rain really wasn't a good idea."
Cinnamon Bun: "All right, time to go home now."
 Salem allowed C.B. to pick him up without protest.
 Cinnamon Bun: "I love you, little guy."
 Cinnamon Bun: "And you, Emily."
 Emily: "Aw, I love you, Bunny."
 Cinnamon Bun: "Hey let's take one of those couple photos, it'll be fun!"
 Emily: "I feel a little bit old for this, but ok."
 Oh gosh.
 Cinnamon Bun: "...huh."
Emily: "Looks like we both missed."
 Emily: "Don't miss this time."

*sloppy sounds* YUCK!
This picture is just to show a close-up of happy Salem.
Emily: "And this picture is for me to remember that cute little face."
Salem stays home with C.B. while Emily is out fishing.

Cookie Cinnamon Bun carves a pumpkin that they had picked up at the festival. I always want to say Cookie.  :P

That phone call told C.B. that he is going to be given an award.

Quick! Turn around! It's the mayor!

Whaaaaaaaat?!
Cinnamon Bun: "Sure the mayor was here. Sure. Now if you don't mind, I've got to take Salem home and change his diaper."
Ew.

It is getting cold.
Emily is a terrible cook.  XD
 Another toddler picture. Don't question it.
 Cinnamon Bun: "Hey Emily..."
 Cinnamon Bun: "I'd like to teach you a thing or two..."
Emily: "Well do go on; teach me something."
 Cinnamon Bun: "A thing or two about personal fitness."
Emily: "This is so not what I thought you meant. I don't think we can both fit in that space either."
 Cinnamon Bun: "What about here?"
Emily: "Still too small!"
 Emily: "Here is much better."
 Cinnamon Bun: "All right now get your butt off the ground! Let's go, you can do it!"
Emily: "Aw, c'mon Cinnamon!"
Salem: *drools and is cute*
 Getting better!
 Salem agrees, or doesn't care.
C.B.'s first disaster: an earthquake!
Now the Singles' house.
I don't like this house. The layout is creepy, and Ajay and Lola have had a million kids that like to glitch out.

Cinnamon Bun: "I saved the town today!"
Emily: "Great! Now would you mind saving this house?"
Cinnamon Bun: "Yeah, I can fix the sink."

Next time: Lots of parties and festivals.

4 comments:

  1. Levitating Baby was funny =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, all those babies do creep me out though.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Beaker-Subject, lol!
    Salem is really cute. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I really like Erin and Nervous as a couple. :)

      Thanks! I need to update more; he's a teenager in-game.

      Delete