Monday, July 1, 2013

Cinnamon Bun: Chapter 3.6 "Crush"

Last time with the Diffys, Salem made friends with Ashley Beaker-Subject, grew into a teen, and the family went out around town. This time...

Here is a couple that I am really happy got together. Buck Grunt and Jill Smith are married. I don't know why I like them together so much, but I do.  :)
 Now to the Diffys, spending the afternoon at the pool.
 Salem: "Bridgette."
 I think Bridgette is really pretty. She looks a lot like her mother, Lola.
 I figured out that the pool lot is labelled as an art gallery, so Sims keep commenting on and observing the "art pieces" on the lot.
Cinnamon Bun: "All the scenery just reminds me of the Mona Lisa, all the artists should be proud."
 Smith Kid: "Oh yes I know what you mean Mr. Diffy!"
 Smith Kid: "I'm especially inspired by the pool rules poster."
 Salem: "Well I don't know what you guys are going on about. Everything is crap, except for the umbrellas. Those are masterpieces."
 Bridgette: "Hey Salem, Ashley talks a lot about you."
 Bridgette: "Hm, you're cute."
Salem: "Yeah, I bet he says that all the time about me."
 Bridgette: "I am soo excited to be in high school now and y'know I see Ashley a lot now and other new people I feel so grown up 'cause my parents let me go out by myself now sometimes and I like being a teen."
Salem: "Sure, it's cool."
 Bridgette: "Wait, are you a grumpy Sim?"
Salem: "So what? You're so excitable you probably get excited over flowers!"
Bridgette: "What's wrong with flowers?!"
 Bridgette: "Gah! All the cute boys have to be jerks."
 Salem: "You really gonna label me like that?"
 Salem: "That's pretty harsh; you don't even really know me."
Bridgette: "Hmm."
 Bridgette: "I guess you are right. I shouldn't have judged you like that and--"
 Bridgette: "--whoa is that a snake?!"
 Salem: "Where? My mom would love a snake!"
 Bridgette: "Gotcha!"
 Salem: "Ok, that was pretty good."
 Salem: "I really don't like the biology project we're gonna have to do for next week."
Bridgette: "Oh waaah!"
 Bridgette: "I'm Salem Diffy and I think I'm too good for school."
 Salem: "Not exactly, I just don't like doing the work I guess."
 Salem: "Ash does talk about you sometimes...like you're really good friends. Maybe he likes you."
 Bridgette: "I just turned teen so I hope nobody gets any ideas so quickly."
Salem: "Nobody's trying to push you, I was just saying."
 Salem: "Take the attention as a compliment."
 Emily: "Don't be out too much later, Salem."
Salem: "I'll be home soon!"
First, who is that across the street?

 Salem: "Hi, my name's Salem. Have I seen you around school?"
 Maura Beaker: "Maura. Maybe you have, I believe I'm a grade above you though."
 Salem: "That's too bad. I guess since we can't kill time in class together, maybe you'd like to go to the festival with me sometime?"
 Maura: "Yeah, that sounds fun."
Salem: "Cool. Cool cool cool. I'll see you later then, I've got to get home."
Maura: "Me too, bye!"
 She is SO attracted to you!
Salem: "Shut up."
So's Bridgette!
Salem: "Hymph."
 Salem: "The bus is here."
I know, finish your breakfast.
 Salem: "I am so late!"
Perfect!
 So.
 I guess you're learning.
 Heyyy gnomes.
 That looks good.
 Wait, why are you leaving?
 Where are you going, C.B.?
 The junkyard. Ok.
Cinnamon Bun: "Of course!"
 Cinnamon Bun:  "I needed a place to sit."
I guess you couldn't sit at our picnic table, could you?
Cinnamon Bun: "That's boring."
 Hi Tank!
Cinnamon Bun: "See? Things happen here."
 Salem: "Back from school, better finish my homework."
No!
 Text Ashley!
 Salem: "Done. Now what?"
 Sigh. Stop that!
 Teddy Singles: "Mr. Diffy, hurry! I may die!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "The fire's out. You're fine. Have you seen this guitarist with the basketball?"
 Cinnamon Bun: "Really Pascal? You're a firefighter!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "Y'know, you wear a uniform like this?"
Pascal: "Oh yeah..."
Cinnamon Bun: "Get it together!"
 Ophelia seems like a really good mother, teaching her son to talk. August there is her son with Tank Grunt.
Salem is here at the park.
 To see Maura.
 Salem: "Gah, I had a geography test today and it was awful!"
Maura: "That sucks I guess..."
 Salem: "Anyway, my mom is a little funny, she likes to collect a bunch of rodents and reptiles. It's cool though."
 Salem: "And my dad is a firefighter. Sometimes he slacks off and watches Youtube. Only after the fire's out though."
 Maura: "Haha, well that's a relief."
 Parents here to ruin the moment.  :P
That baby icon could be looking down from the balcony.  XD
 Salem: "So what about your family? You have siblings?"
Maura: "Um, I'd rather not talk about that, uh...actually I have to be getting home now."
Salem: "Uhh ok then."
 Those are...cheese fries? Ew.
Salem: "Don't make me..."
You're hungry. Eat.
 Emily: "How about we turn tonight into a date? Holding hands and everything."
Cinnamon Bun: "I'm up for that. Let's head to Mick's Master Karaoke."
 Bowling spam!
 Cinnamon Bun: "Grr."
 Pretty good.
 Cinnamon Bun: "Heh."
 Cinnamon Bun: "Oh yeah!"
 Emily: "Grr."
 Emily: "Ow!"
 Is the night over? Not yet.
 Emily: "So since it's too late for a tattoo artist here at the salon, maybe I could try giving you a tattoo."
 Cinnamon Bun: "If you'd really like to. Let's give it a try."
 C.B. is a little nervous about this.
Cinnamon Bun: "Make it good."
 Emily: "Ok let's see what I can do here..."
 Emily: "You needed more freezer bunny, I'm not good at the ears though."
 Emily: "And I gave you a sexy lady on your back! Just...take my word on that one."
 Cinnamon Bun: "Do I want to look in a mirror?"
Emily: "My work is done, let's get home."

Salem: "My parents coming in at seven in the morning? Never speak of this."
My lips are sealed.

Next time: More of Salem goofing off, and firefighting glitches.

4 comments:

  1. I loved the pool/art gallery thing.
    I made this gas station lot in Sims 2 once, and I remember visiting Sims would all crowd into the restroom to 'aw' over the 'employees must wash hands' sign next to the sink. It was hilarious.

    Salem's got two potential girlfriends going. They're both cute, but he seems to get on better with Maura.

    CB's tats are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that sign must have been amazing.

      I like Maura a lot. :)

      By the time I get C.B. down to the salon, it's past work hours for the tattooists. So, Emily had to step in.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. It seems I am a bit behind, lol

    Loved all the commentary, but this line was my favorite: Emily: "And I gave you a sexy lady on your back! Just...take my word on that one."

    LOL I like to watch that tattoo show, where they try to fix bad tattoos, and I could just see CB walking into a place like that. What is that supposed to be? A sexy lady. lol :P

    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay to be behind, I'm glad to have a new reader. :)

      Thanks! I can imagine Emily tried, but it didn't turn out quite right.

      I've seen that show! Covering is really difficult! C.B. actually does cover his "sexy lady" in a later chapter.

      Thank you! And thanks for reading. :D

      Delete