Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cookie and Moze: Chapter 2.9 "The World Is Different"

Last time with the Diffys, Cinnamon Bun and Finn had birthdays. This time...




Marceline learned to walk!
 Lonely, Francine?
 Francine: "Fine. I will deal with the slobbering baby."
 Sleep, Finn? Not yet.
 Finn: "All right, c'mon."
 Finn: "G'night, C.B."
 Happy first day of highschool, Finn!
Finn: "This is gonna suck."
Nah, you're a jock. You'll be fine.
 Cookie: "I got a new tattoo!"  :D
Gage Briody: "My Penny is deeeeaaaaaaddddddd..."
 Alexa: "I told her and I told her...Kellie is...she was just too crazy!"
Alexa has discovered her dead family.
 Keely is actually good friends with Brian Shmingle because they are coworkers, so she invited him over.
Cookie: "Good to see you, Mr. Shmingle!"
Brian: "What a nice young man."
 Arthur: "I have a bad feeling..."
Is it gas?
Arthur: "...maybe."
 I sent Finn over to finally fulfill that wish. In the rain.
 Alexa: "Whoa...I am sure I know you from somewhere! Help me out, kid!"
 Finn: "Uhh...you don't know who I am?? I...I guess it doesn't matter, then. I just thought that you would...I don't know..."

Alexa: "You look like you're about to cry, kid! You should probably get home now."
Finn: "Yeah, home..."
 Keely: "Brian! I'm so glad you could make it! Why don't you come inside?"
Brian: "I'll be in in a minute. This rain just feels so nice."
 Brian: "So nice..."
 Keely: "Brian, are you going to--"
 Keely: "Brian!"
 Yeah, the bad outing is totally Keely's fault.
 Cinnamon Bun: "Daddy!!!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "Daddy!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "I pooed."
 C.B. learned to talk.
 Cinnamon Bun: "Marthy? What you doin'?"
Marceline: "'m walkin'."
 Cinnamon Bun: "Wit your feets? Haha!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "Num!"
 Cinnamon Bun: "'m done."
 Cinnamon Bun: "Doooooone!"
 Keely: "C'mon, Bunny. I promise there aren't any potty monsters."


Keely: "Good job!"
 I think Cinnamon Bun inherited Phil's eye color.
 Finn: "C.B. is pretty cute when he's not being a little brat."
 Marceline: "Horsey!"
 Marceline: "You can't see me...hee hee."
 Finn: "Woo!"
 Pretty leaves.
 Moze is setting up for Marceline's birthday party. I added some more activities for the back yard.
 Oh yeah, I never did fix Amy Erving's pregnancy. That can wait.  XD
 Finn is too tired to celebrate. Plus he has a cold.
 There was some blockage at the door.
Moze: "C'mon people! The sooner she grows up, the sooner she stops crying!"
 They finally made it outside.
Moze: "You have GOT to be kidding me!"
 Moze: "Well, the show must go on!"
 Moze: "Happy birthday, Marcie."
 Grim: "Where da party at?!"
 Look at that breath! Poor child.

 Marceline is now a child! She also loves the outdoors.
 Cookie: "FIRE!!!"  :D
 Marceline: "I suppose it was a pretty good party, all things considered. At least I got cake."
 My Simself disagrees.
Purple-haired guy: *sneaks to get cake*
 ...oh. I forgot it is also Moze's birthday!
 Moze: "Everyone forgot! Daaaaad."
Phil: "I'm sorry, I'm putting Cinnamon Bun in his crib."
 Moze: *sigh*
Did you grow into that hairstyle to get back at me?

Marceline is still sharing a room with Moze for now. Goodnight my Simmies.
 Moze fell down at the sight of Cookie's dresser.
Moze: "Did you see the state of his polo shirts?? Very disorganized!"  :O
 Anyway, here she is with a makeover.
Moze: "You don't have school today, Marcie. What will you do with your day?"
Marceline: "Well I did want to do something outdoors..."
 Marcie decided to go fishing. Oh, I removed my lighting mod. I'm trying to get rid of anything that I don't need so that my game won't be too laggy.
 Marceline: "The world does look...different. I dunno."
 Marceline: "Oh well!"
 Marceline: "It's still pretty!"
With the enhancements to the world settings that Seasons has added, I don't really miss the mod.
 Cinnamon Bun: "Lookit dis horsey! He loves me!"


Cinnamon Bun: "'n I love him!"

Next time: Fall festivities bring some sadness, but also an awesome family portrait!

2 comments:

  1. This outing is so boring, I'd rather die than..oh, shit. LOL

    Sim elders just love picking awkward times to die, like at your parties.

    Marceline grew up cute.
    And Finn finally gets to meet his mom, poor kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, their line of thinking seems to be, "There's a party in town. Might as well go out with a bang!"

    I think that Finn might be giving up on his mom now.

    ReplyDelete